Goodway Group is pleased to announce we’re one of 50 companies around the globe to make the AdExchanger’s 2022 Programmatic Power Player list, the definitive guide to the best agencies, tech providers and strategic partners in the digital advertising industry today.
AdExchanger editors chose Programmatic Power Player companies by evaluating each entry based on the strength and breadth of its offerings, documented case studies and client references. Amid hundreds of submissions this year, Goodway rose to the top and was recognized in not one but three categories – commerce (including ecommerce and retail media), identity (including data privacy and clean rooms) and media planning and buying.
Why Goodway Is a Programmatic Power Player
- Get full-funnel targeting and insights using retail media networks.
- Drive revenue through advanced online advertising across audio, cross-device display, search, social, connected TV and more media channels.
- Achieve real business outcomes with omnichannel programmatic advertising.
- Lower costs and learn how to connect the fragmented customer journey.
- Scale and measure campaigns with award-winning ad technology.
- Discover your audience and understand them using data enrichment, identity resolution and identity management and verification.
- Unlock the power and full value of your first-party data.
- Reach your audience with certainty using targeting and segmentation, look-alike modeling, personalization and first-party-enriched contextual targeting.
- Understand consumer behavior and gain custom insights to advance your digital marketing strategies through advanced measurement and analytics, predictive modeling data science consulting and clean room collaboration.
- Tap into new opportunities for closed-loop measurement.
Media Planning and Buying
- Partner with the brightest minds in the industry to create superior audience segmentation strategies.
- Activate your audience strategy with performance media – omnichannel solutions from search engine marketing, (SEM), paid social, display to video, CTV and programmatic audio.
- Deliver the right message across all channels with dynamic creative for maximum quality control.
- Acquire meaningful metrics the C-suite needs to see with incrementality and tailored attribution solutions.
- Uncover surprising truths about your target market via industry-leading data science and technology.
Our Main Focus
Goodway’s focus is on establishing strategic partnerships, and we became the inaugural partner in The Trade Desk’s Certified Service Partner Program and continue to invest in our key differentiator — our identity alternatives. In Q1 2022, we enhanced our award-winning technology stack with the launch of Passport One™, our new identity alternative that aims to address brands’ first-party data needs in a cookieless future by providing advertisers with a privacy-forward proprietary database to reach customers, enhance existing first-party data and create new opportunities for closed-loop measurement.
Our Accelerated Growth and Expansion
Goodway has seen tremendous growth over the last year as we’ve expanded our executive team, acquired female-owned digital marketing agency Tuff and broadened our capabilities in areas including identity and retail media networks. We’re also continuing to widen our brand-direct client base, working with notable brands including Kubota Tractor Corporation, Self Esteem Brands, SharkNinja, Staples and Subaru of America.
“We are honored to be recognized as one of the foremost digital advertising partners in the industry,” said Jay Friedman, president of Goodway Group. “As an agency, we’re focused on being an invaluable strategic partner to our clients as we guide them in navigating the rapidly evolving advertising and marketing industries, as well as delivering innovative solutions that democratize the benefits of programmatic advertising for the industry. This recognition highlights the impact of our commitment, and we look forward to continuing to grow and elevate our capabilities and solutions to benefit our clients and the wider market.”
Our Award-Winning Work
Goodway Group’s inclusion in AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Player list is only our latest industry recognition. Our diverse team of digital strategists, media practitioners, technologists and data scientists have won the most prestigious awards for innovative marketing technology, impactful work and inclusive remote-first workplaces including multi-year Ad Age Best Place to Work Awards, an Inc. Best Workplace Award, an AdExchanger Best Use of Technology by an Agency Award and several MarTech Breakthrough Awards.
Whether you need to improve programmatic campaign results, organize your first-party data, explore cookieless identity alternatives, expand your commerce efforts or surmount any other digital marketing challenge, Goodway has the expertise and ingenuity to help you navigate and push forward. Contact us now for a complimentary assessment.